It’s been a passion project of mine for several years to create an app that will allow restaurant customers with food allergies to filter menus by allergies to a greater degree than is available today. This app has usability implications for both the customer and the restaurant management that maintains the menus.
- Complete an enthographic study of people with multiple food allergies to understand their day-to-day challenges of living with food allergies.
- Send out survey to recruit study candidates. (DONE)
- Invite candidates to a one-on-one in person interview, if possible. Some interviews may be via video conferencing. (In progress)
- Complete interviews.
- Document study findings.
- Create a proof of concept design.
- Engage with developer for working prototype.
- Flesh out the rest of the roadmap…
- Survey questions
- Survey results
- Study findings
- POC designs