Showing off my portfolio for the work I’ve done in the financial sector has been a challenge. The NDAs are stringent to say the least.
I can tell you that I’ve worked on:
- A variety of cybersecurity applications, including:
- Big data risk assessment processes
- Security breach reporting form
- Work ticket prioritization tool
- Security personnel assignment tool
- An IT capacity planning application
- A CMS conversion
- A CRM project
- A compliance review application
Unfortunately, I can’t show you any of it. What I can do is share with you my processes and sample deliverables. I’ve already started this process in my blog.
Sample UX Deliverables
- UPS Customer Service Journeymap
- Perfect World Mission Statement
- Process Flows American Airlines UX Case Study (PDF 400kb)
I’ll continue to add samples as opportunity allows. So please check back often.
- User Interview Methodology
- Competitive Analysis
- UX Virtual Design Wall